Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stop talking about peanut butter!!!

So, I'm really trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not be one of those pregnant woman who complain non-stop. Terry and I went through so much to get these babies, that we both want to enjoy every minute of it.

With that being said... I really wish that all the talk about the peanut butter recall would stop!!! The more I hear about it, the more I really want a huge pb & j sandwich, peanut butter crackers, peanut butter ice cream... pretty much anything with peanut butter in it sounds really awesome right now!!! I haven't really experienced the whole "cravings" thing yet, but I do find that the power of suggestion really motivates my hunger. If someone suggests that a Big Mac sounds really good right now then I also feel the need to eat a Big Mac. Yesterday, someone in my office had Taco Bell for lunch. I called Terry and told him to take some hamburger out of the freezer because I was going to make tacos for dinner. I feel like all I ever do is eat!!! Literally, I wake up in the middle of the night because my stomach is growling. No kidding!!! Even though I have only gained 3 pounds so far, I feel like a hippopotamus. I feel and look very round!!! (pictures to come soon)

On a separate note... I actually slept a full 5 hours last night without having to get up to use the restroom. I think that's a record!!

No comments: