Saturday, June 11, 2011

Carnival....

Tonight we took the girls to a local church carnival.  Despite the humidity (which you will obviously see in Addison's curls) and the warm temperatures, the girls had a great time.  Terry and I always find it fascinating to experience new things with the girls.  We always find it interesting to observe the perception of life through the eyes of our two year olds.  Here are few pictures:













Despite the fact that Alexis looks like she is miserable in most of these pictures, she really did have a great time.  I'm fairly certain that she may be like her Momma and was experiencing a little motion sickness.  After the last ride (the lady bugs), we decided that we needed to give the girls a little break from all the kiddie rides which only go around in circles.





The girls were also rockin' their "micro-preemie" shirts today.  We got several comments on how cute their shirts were.  I designed this shirt on cafe press,after my sister Sandy showed me the local St. Louis chapter of March of Dimes recent shirt.  I think they turned out great.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like loads of fun!!! I love that your girls have different hair color!! I think it is too cute!! Hope you have a great week! Take care, Andrea