Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 2

I'm not sure who had more fun on our trip to Missouri??  You be the judge....



Grandma had two little helpers anytime she set foot into the kitchen.  This particular day I believe they were helping to make french toast.  Alexis is hysterical when cracking eggs.  She's getting better, we eat fewer and fewer eggshells with each meal she helps prepare.


I'm not really sure what was going on in the above pictures.  I came into the dinning room to find Gamma and the girls reading under the table???  For someone who used to tell me not to sit so close to the TV because my eyes would explode in my head....she didn't seem to concerned about my girls eyes, while reading under the dark table?  Just saying.....

 
Coloring with Gamma.

I'm kinda bummed that this picture didn't turn out better.  Addison keeps asking us when she can ride on Grampa's tractor (lawn mower) again.

We also made a trip out to Eureka to visit Santa's Magical Kingdom.  If you are in the area and you have never been there, this place is really neat.  It's a park that has been converted into a winter wonderland with over eight million lights.  It's a few miles long and took us about 30 minutes to drive through.  Below are some videos.  The quality of the videos are horrible because it was dark and had just started to rain.  But make sure to turn your volume up to hear the girls reactions to the lights.






No comments: