Friday, November 30, 2012

Playing "KETCHUP"

Please excuse my blogging absence.  I've been in kind of a funk lately and my blog has taken a backseat for a while.  I mentioned to Terry last night that I have a million photos on the camera that I need to download.  I told him that I needed to spend a little time in the office playing "catch up".  Addison then asked me why I needed to take the ketchup into the office?  Out of the mouth of babes, right?

We've been busy around our house trying to take in all the local holiday festivities that our town has to offer.  I plan to spend some time in the next week or so getting my blog up to date with a ton of photos.  I will leave you with a few photos from my phone today.....

Photobucket

An attempt to get a photo of all the cousins together on Thanksgiving!!  And yes, It was that warm that my kiddos are wearing skirts and some of the other kids are wearing shorts.
Left to right:  Georgia, Greta, Alexis, Amelia, Oliver, Addison and Lila

Photobucket

Doing a little Christmas shopping.  Addison had to stop and take a photo op with the zebra print hat she found.  She knows Aunt Sandy likes "zebra stuff".


Photobucket

Photobucket

Trimming the tree!  Saturday after Thanksgiving the girls help me put up the tree.  Shortly after they went to bed I re-decorated the tree.  They did a good job but being the control freak that I am....I just couldn't stand all 200 ornaments right next to each other.

No comments: