Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweet Tooth(s)....

Every Saturday morning I take the girls to the library for story time at 10:00a.m.  Last Saturday after story time, Alexis told me her belly was hungry for donuts.  I'm not sure where that came from, but I was happy to oblige.  A new donut store had just opened right down the street so I decided to take the girls. 

The man behind the counter made special sprinkle donuts for the girls.  They were so excited that they got to watch him put sprinkles on "their" donuts. 




After we left the donut store, we headed straight for the park.  The weather was gorgeous and the girls needed to run off the sugar from their donuts.  We came home and played outside until dusk.  We even ate dinner outside.  All of us are so ready for warmer temperatures.  It was just one of those perfect days where we didn't do anything super exciting but still had a great day!

No comments: