Thursday, October 24, 2013

NEW JAMMIES...

I think I've mentioned before that Alexis has become infatuated with Spider-Man.  She has been begging for Spider-Man clothing.  She has asked for a back-pack, a jacket, a shirt, socks, and jammies....all of these items we have recently seen at the store. 
 
Last night on the way home from work I had to stop at Target to grab something.  I happened to walk past a rack of pj's.  I couldn't resist.  I knew Alexis would be so excited.  I chose Sophia jammies for Addison knowing she would also be excited but not nearly as excited as Alexis.
 
When I got home, later than usual, I told the girls I had a surprise for them.  Alexis went crazy.  She actually got mad when she had to take them off for school today.  Addison was also in love with her Sophia jammies. 
 
After dinner, Alexis came up to me a gave me a gigantic unprompted hug.  She looked at me and said "You are the bestest mommy in the world.  I love my new jammies!  Thank you Mommy!"
 
That made every penny I spent on those jammies 100% worth it!!
 
Not the best photos but here are their new pj's:
 
 



No comments: