Wednesday, May 28, 2014

STAY TUNED....

Please excuse my blogging absence....It will probably be another week or so before I'm able to catch up.  We are in the midst of an unplanned remodel to our house.  Sounds worse than it really is and I will definitely do a blog post soon full of photos and the full details.  We had a fairly significant (upwards of $10-$15k worth of damage) water issue in our home and are in the midst of cleaning up, knocking out walls, and completely tearing out the majority of one of the upstairs bathrooms.  Long story, that I will post about when I can find some down time to actually breathe and un-bury our home computer to download photos.  Our downstairs office/den has become the catch all for everything that has been removed, misplaced or relocated due to these issues. 


I will leave you with a few photos of my cuties.....These little ladies are what is getting me through this little bump in the road lately.  They make everything worth it and their smiles make every struggle 100% worth it.

****************

Several weekend ago (May 17th, 2014, to be exact) I randomly took my car into the dealership for routine service.  As it turns out, the dealership was celebrating their first birthday, complete with face painters, balloon animals, Radio Disney, a food truck, a cupcake truck and much more.  The girls had a great time. 




 
Not the best photos of both of them due to the sun in their eyes and the wind in their hair, but I wanted a pic of them with their balloon animals.  Alexis and her spider-man obsession.

 
Once we got home, Addison insisted that Terry and I both refer to her as "ferocious tiger face" for the remainder of the day.


 
Alexis wasn't as cooperative for photos, but she was in love with her "butterfly eye".

No comments: