Friday, July 11, 2014

Back to Reality....

Please excuse my blogging absence once again.  We are still dealing with the chaos of rebuilding our house and a trip to St. Louis right smack in the middle of the craziness.

Over the Fourth of July weekend, the girls and I made a trip out to my parents house in Missouri.  I have a ton of pictures that I want to share but again, due to the lack of being able to use our computer at the moment I will just have to share pics from everyone's phone.

We took the girls to their first Cardinals game on Saturday.  It was beyond fun, and we had an absolute blast.  Memories that can not even be described!!!  Those photos will be in part two of this post....Hopefully early next week.   For now, I will leave you with a few photos from just hanging around my parents house over the weekend!


 
A trip to Granpa's would not be complete without tractor rides!!
 



 
Stilt practice!!

 
I'm pretty sure everyone got their body traced over the weekend.  Grandma & Grandpa's driveway looked like a bad crime scene when we left!  :-)



 
Grandpa had a fire going.....so why not make smores??

 
Love this pic of my kiddos and their doggie cousin, Acer!
 
 

 
Alexis couldn't get enough of this pup!

 
And another tradition.....A trip to cheeburger, cheeburger with my sister, bro in law and cousin Luke!!!
********************
 
 
Please remember voting is still open to vote for our Blog..... 
 
ONLY 16 MORE DAYS!!
 
Once you click on the link scroll down to blog #40 (that's us) and click on the heart in the upper right hand corner to vote. Easy peasy!!!
 
 
 

No comments: