Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Randomness....

This post will be a little hodge podge of everything.....

On June 24th, The girls and I attended a baseball game for our local minor league team. 

We've kinda had to hang inside a lot lately due to Alexis' cast and the extreme heat.  On June 25th I took the girls to see Finding Dory in 3D.



I know this picture is blurry, but wanted to share anyway.  I took this pic of Alexis sleeping.  I just loved the way that her arm was hanging out and she was cuddling with Roo Roo.  She loves that thing!


I always love when I go through my phone and find a millions selfies that the girls have taken.  While annoying, it always makes me smile!


1 comment:

Misty Dawn said...

Yeah I find those in my phone and videos as well! My son can use the camera function in sleep mode better than I can!