Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Alexis's Science Project 2017....

I could not be more proud of my little Peanut.  Her teacher made science projects mandatory this year.  Alexis decided that she was going to figure out how to make an avocado ripen more quickly.  She loved avocados and hates waiting for them to get "ready to eat".  We did some online research and she decided that this was what she wanted to do.




This is her original hypothesis....which proved to be false. 


Alexis decided that she wanted to type up her findings..... I told her that if she wanted it typed that she would need to do it herself.  She sat at our computer for close to three hours typing everything.  Below is the work in progress....  My OCD is/was seriously kicking in because the cutting isn't straight and some things are crooked.  But I just had to keep telling myself this isn't my project.



And here is her finished report...  I don't know if she will win any awards, but I do know how hard she worked and how proud of her I am; that's all that matters!!!


2 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

I can't read the board, what was the end result? I love avocados!

Itools Mobile Service said...

Excellent Article. Thanks for sharing... iPhone Service Center in Chennai