Sunday, August 2, 2009

Video...

So, I have been trying to upload the video of Alexis climbing her boppy pillow since she did it last week. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to upload it directly to my blog for some strange reason?? I have attached links to watch the videos through youtube.com.

Since I took this original video, Alexis has become a pro at climbing and army crawling. It only takes her a couple of seconds now to hurdle herself completely the pillow. Addison also is working on climbing the pillow, but she actually prefers to scoot herself across the floor. I haven't been able to capture this on video yet, but as soon as I get it, I will post it as well.

Quick weight updates.... I took the girls to the pediatrician on Friday just for a quick weight check. Addison is now 8 pounds 2 ounces and Alexis is 7 pounds 6 ounces. No doctors appointments this week!!! Thank goodness!! Our next follow up is on August 10th when the girls have their four month physical & shots. Hard to believe my little angels are almost four months already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5943NLr9kJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzTFqlV-dw

No comments: