Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Due to the fact that I've been under the weather with bronchitis, which seems like it has hit me like a ton of bricks.....I'm severely behind on my blogging.  I'm hoping to catch up soon!

Our Halloween started with Mommy taking a sick day from work, not sure if she would actually make it out trick or treating with the kiddos.  So far the only downside I have found to being a parent, is that you don't get a sick day from being a Mommy.  We spent most of the day like this....


I finally convinced myself that if I didn't go with the girls that I would regret it later.  So we headed out.  Here are a few pictures.  They aren't the greatest but I was struggling to chase the kiddos, take pictures and be sick all at the same time.  The girls had a blast....  Addison saying "trick my feet" her version of trick or treat smell my feet, and Alexis saying "treat or treat". 








One of our neighbors had dressed up like a witch.  Addison ran the other way screaming "she scary mommy she scary", Alexis wasn't quite sure but wasn't about to pass up getting her candy.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I am impressed, sick and you look good..The girls look adorable and so big!!

Lisa said...

Aw! I love their costumes. Too cute little princesses!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Super cute costumes! Hope you are feeling better now. It stinks feeling blechy on days when you really just want to have fun. Glad you were able to at least get out for a bit, there is nothing like Halloween with the littles!