Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013.....

The girl's school had an adorable "Mother's Tea" last Friday, May 10th, 2013 for all the Mom's.  They sang a few songs and then we had "tea" and strawberry shortcake.  It was so cute.  I'm kind of bummed that I neglected to take a bunch of photos but I was really trying to focus on my kiddos and how blessed I am to be their Mommy! 


I was not real happy that I couldn't see my kiddos.  They were blocked by a really tall kiddo from another class.


Love this photo of them.  Instead of looking at the camera, they are both glaring at each other out of the corner of their eye.


They made me super cute little bags with their hand prints on them in the design of a flower.  They also had these laminated cards on the table.  I found their responses fairly comical....



Hope all the Mom's out there had a great Mother's Day!!!

No comments: