Wednesday, November 19, 2008

T-minus two hours and Counting.....

Ok, so I just wanted to do a small "pre-post" this morning. I have to give my boss, Andy, major kudos for being super cool.

I've left out a lot of the small details in my postings. During the whole IUI process, I went to the doctor almost everyday. I either had blood work, and ultrasound or both everyday or every other day. Most of the time I was able to schedule my appointments early enough to make it to work on time. But there were several times that I was 15-30 minutes late because the office was running behind.

So, I'm sure that everyone knows that my ultrasound is at 11:15 EST today. I'm basically just taking a long lunch and Terry is meeting me at the office. Andy told me to take my time and go out and have lunch with Terry afterwards. I'm so lucky to have a boss who is so flexible. Making the switch between agents almost 4 years ago was very difficult for me, but I've never regretted it for one moment!!!

No comments: