Thursday, October 8, 2009

Coincidence? Or Just Weird???

Ok, so lately I've been having some issues sleeping.  I wouldn't say that I'm tired or an insomniac, I just can't fall asleep.  When I do, I only sleep for a few hours before waking up again.  Well, for about the last month now, I've been waking up at 3:33AM.  Yes, I roll over and the clock says 3:33 and then it flips to 3:34.  This has been happening about twice a week for about the last month.

I told Terry about this again, for about the third time last night.  I told him that I was hoping I would be able to sleep.  I explained the 3:33 thing and told him that I thought it was really weird that every night I would wake up at 3:33.  Terry said "Hey weren't the girls born at 3:34am?"

Is it me or is this very strange that my girls were born at 3:34AM and I wake up during the middle of the night at 3:33AM?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yes, it's very strange.

I have done similar things..ie. waking up at the same time a few days in a row before.. but it's always usually right before my alarm not a random time in the middle of the night.

Wow!