Thursday, May 17, 2012

Party Post/Pictures....Part One

Due to the large number of pictures that I'm weeding through for this post, I'm going to break it into two parts.

We decided to have the girls birthday party at a local bounce house this year.....one of the best ideas I've ever had!  Terry and I decided that until the girls are ready for sleepover parties we will never host another birthday party at our house.  This was by far the easiest and least stressful party to date.  All I had to do was send out the Evite, order and pick up the cake, give them my credit card, and send thank you notes.  Bounce University took care of the rest!  I think everyone had a great time and the best part.....NO cleanup! 
We had 27 people show up for the girls party. 
We are so thankful for everyone who helped us celebrate another year!

Here is part one of the party pics....


An attempt to get a photo before the party.


Don't you just wanna squeeze them?


Lately this is the only way that I can get both of them to look at the camera at the same time.  I love these little goof balls to pieces!!


Welcome party people!!


My friend Nicole's daughter Bella giving Addison five.  Bella is also a fellow 28 week preemie miracle. 

Cousin Amelia, Aunt Gretchen, Alexis and Cousin Greta.

Everyone watching the safety video prior to entering the bouncy house.

Cousin Luke in time out.  He looks really sad about it doesn't he?  Love him!!

Aunt Sandy and Aunt Paula going down the big slide.  Love the look on their faces!

Alexis getting some lovin' from Auntie Paula.

Aunt Sandy and my little Peanut.

The big slide was a huge hit with everyone no matter how young or old!!

Grandpa and Aunt Sandy apparently having some kind of dispute??


I believe that's a TKO!


This big climber thing was also a big hit.

Aunt Sandy climbing.

Grandpa.

No fear these kids.  My girls will seriously climb anything!

Future Boxer???


STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO......

No comments: