Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm the lucky one...

On Saturday we attended story time at the library as usual.  During craft time the girls made a paper plate leprechaun.  On the drive home, I was trying to feel out the girls and see how much they knew and what they had already learned at school regarding St. Paddy's day.  I asked them what a leprechaun does.  Addison said he looks for gold under the rainbows.  Alexis says he brings you good luck.  I then asked Alexis what luck is, she responds with "when good things happen to you and you have a good mommy who buys you donuts".  Not sure where she comes up with this stuff, but in my eyes, I'm the lucky one! 





 
And of course, I had to include a photo of our annual "greening of the nails".  It's takes a little bit of time to paint 60 fingernails and toes! 

No comments: