Monday, May 19, 2014

Pre-School Graduation....

Last Thursday Evening, (May 15th, 2014) my little tiny babies graduated from pre-school.  It seems surreal that time has past so quickly that we are getting ready to move on to kindergarten activities. 

Events like these make me wonder if I will forever be the lone mother who sobs hysterically as her child walks down the aisle, or sings their little heart out, or waves the biggest waves to make sure I see her.  Not that there is ever a day that goes by that I don't count my blessings....but days like these completely reinforce how lucky we truly are to have two beautiful, healthy little girls. 

Here are a few photos.....I have a million but I won't bore you with all of them!  :-)




 
They performed the cutest little program prior to the graduation ceremony. 

 
Alexis walking in to receive her diploma.
 
They called each child's name and had them walk to the front to receive their diploma.  After calling each their name they stated what each child had told their teacher's that they wanted to be when they grow up.  Alexis wants to be a cheerleader.
 
 

 
Addison walking up to receive her diploma.   Addison wants to be a teacher when she grows up.
 

 
Post Graduation photo.

 
My girlies with one of their pre-school BFF's, Josie.

No comments: