Monday, September 15, 2014

More notes to myself....

Things seem to be popping up like crazy lately that I say to myself...."I need to write that down".

Here are just a few more notes to myself....

When I got home from work one day last week, Addison asked me if I had Luke from her classroom's phone number.  Not her cousin Luke, but Luke from her class.  I asked her why.  She told me that he is her boyfriend now and she wants to call him and ask him what his favorite color is so that she can draw him a picture to take to school tomorrow. 

As I type this, Luke is still her boyfriend.  I DO NOT like this!!!  :-)  This shocks me a little, that my shy, quiet Addison is the first to have a boyfriend.


*****


Friday evening, while I was cleaning up the kitchen Alexis said "hey mom, my tooth is wiggly".  I responded with "no it isn't".  

When we took the girls to the dentist back in July the dentist said she could see the adult teeth on the x-rays but didn't anticipate any baby teeth to be lost for at least 8-12 months.  Hence the reason, I shrugged off her declaration.

Alexis says "yes it is!!!"......pretty adamantly I might add.   I again respond with, "I doubt it honey".  She gets right in my face and says "look mom I'm serious".   Sure enough it really is loose!!  Now Addison is trying to pull on hers. 

We've had conversations about how the tooth fairy will know if you have been pulling on your teeth.

I anticipate posting about our first lost tooth within a week!  :-)

No comments: