Friday, May 25, 2012

Melt my heart....

95% of the the time the girls get along beautifully.  And then there is the other 5% of the time that resembles a WWF match, complete with biting, hair pulling and body slamming.  Regardless of how they get along, it always warms my heart to know that they are growing up with their best friend.

No comments: