Monday, December 10, 2012

Jingle Rails....

The Friday after Thanksgiving (yes I'm still playing catch up) I was fortunate to have the day off work.  We decided to take the girls to the Eiteljorg Museum to see their annual "Jingle Rails" exhibit.  Neither Terry or I have ever been to the Eiteljorg, but the girls went to this exhibit last year with their Ga Ga and Pop Pop and loved it.  Since my girls love for trains continues, I thought this would be a fun thing for us to do to get into the holiday spirit.  They loved looking at all of the model trains running throughout the Christmas display.  But I think they loved the attention they were getting even more.  We let the girls wear their "conductor" hats that they got last year at the exhibit.  We probably heard at least a 100 times how adorable they looked.  I have to agree!!  :-)





Since I had never been to the Eiteljorg I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  The Eiteljorg is the museum of American Indians and Western Art.  They had a few cute interactive displays for the kids. 


I'm not sure that we will be going back anytime soon, but it was fun nevertheless.  I love having family days with the four of us. 

No comments: