Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa....

This past Saturday we had breakfast with Santa.  The girls were in love and had a great time!
I'm not sure who is loving Christmas more this year...Me or the kiddos?  They are at the perfect age where everything is so exciting.  Watching them experience the magic of the holidays melts my heart a million times over!  I really do wish I could bottle their innocence!

As we were driving to meet Santa I was prepping the kiddos as to what we were going to do.  Alexis has been a little skeptical and I wasn't sure about her.  I explained to the girls we were going to go have pancakes with Santa.  Alexis looks at me and says "Mommy does it take a long time to drive to the North Pole?"  Love her!!  She thought we were going to the North Pole, where Santa lives for breakfast.  I explained to her that Santa was coming here to visit us so he could make sure he had their list correct for the Elves.  Everything went great and this year there were zero tears!!!

Here are a few pictures:



Hello Kitty face/hand painting by the Elves.

This is one of my favorite pictures.  Alexis saw Santa for the first time and her eyes were so huge!  Watching her talk to him literally brought tears to my eyes.


This Santa was amazing!!!  We happened to catch him just at the right time.  He was walking around the mall and no one else was around.  So my kiddos got a little extra one on one time with the big guy!


Another one of my favs.  I love the innocence of these pictures.  Can't they stay little forever???



Not the best photo but we had to attempt a family shot!

No comments: