Sunday, July 14, 2013

STL Zoo....

Ok, so this will be my last post about our St. Louis trip.  I'm finally wrapping up going through several hundred photos. 

On our last full day in Missouri we decided to visit the zoo.  This zoo really puts our Indianapolis Zoo to shame.  In three hours we barely covered any ground.  In Indy you can pretty much see everything in less than two hours.

Here are a few photos:

 
Posing for a photo with the elephant at the zoo entrance.




 
Any one who is from Missouri or has been to the STL zoo, knows that this gorilla is iconic and has been around for ages.  It makes me smile seeing my girls with this Gorilla.  I wish I had taken the time to look through the old photo albums at my parents house to find the pic of me and my sisters in front of this gorilla.

 
Another photo with Cousin Luke

On our way home we happened to stop at a rest stop for a quick bathroom break.  It worked out perfectly that they had a play ground.  This rest stop will definitely be the one we stop at in the future.  It gave the girls the chance to run off some energy and Mom the chance to stretch her legs.
 
 


 
Addison told me that "rest stops with playgrounds are her fav".

No comments: