Monday, August 5, 2013

Loving Life....

I know I have said this numerous times over the last week or so, but we are LOVING the weather here in Indiana right now!  Our A/C has been off for well over a week and the way the 10 day forecast looks, it appears we are going to be able to keep it off. 

The girls are loving the fact that we are spending more time outdoors lately.  Their only complaint is that they have run out of room to draw.  We might have to pull out the hose if it doesn't rain soon!

My only complain is that their clothes have become slightly harder to wash recently.  But I honestly, wouldn't change one minute of it!!


 
Addison has drawn probably close to 50 circles on the driveway. 

 
Alexis asked me to make her a star.

 
And the letter A.

 
If you look closely at this photo, you can see that Addison has written her name....with what she calls "train tracks" around it.  And of course, her infamous backwards "S".  No matter what I do I can't get that backwards "S" to go away!
 

 
Alexis drew herself.  Again, you have to look close.  The two circles towards the bottom are from where she traced her shoes....the blue legs/body etc.


 
Alexis was awful proud of her rainbow.

 
And of course, chalk outlines!  Alexis added her own face and hair.

 
And Addison's chalk outline. 

No comments: