Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Part UNO...

This weekend we visited two local pumpkin patches.  In an attempt to enjoy what we think is going to be the last nice weekend, we wanted to be outside as much as possible.  The first patch we visited is nothing more than a church parking lot with pumpkins on the grass.  We visit this local patch every year, since all the proceeds go to supporting a local food pantry.  I'm hoping to have the pictures from our trip to the "real" pumpkin patch and our hayride up later this week.  We took over 300 pictures between our two trips.  I had trouble picking out my favorites.  Here are a few of the best pictures:




Alexis always picked up the pumpkins that were a little off.



Addison liked the ones that weren't orange.



How can you not love this face?

Climbing on them was so much fun.  Not sure the owners appreciatted it much.

Addison wanted to get a baby one.

Failed attempt to get a picture of them both in the pumpkins.  Sadly, this is the best one I got.


The wagon ride was "super fun" according to Addison.

When we got home, we decided to take a walk around our neighborhood.  The fall colors this year seem to be amazingy vibrant.  Terry showed the girls how to play in the leaves....


Love this little Sassy Pants...



Another attempt at a photo of them both.

Addison trying to carry her loot.

The girls had so much fun playing in the leaves on Saturday that they had to do it again on Sunday.  Love this photo!!  I wish I could capture the giggles and sqeals of excitement.  I only wish I had a video of this.

Stay tuned for part two soon!!!

4 comments:

championm2000 said...

I love all the pictures from the pumpkin patch! The one in the wagon is priceless!

visiting and now following from M&M

Barb said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the one of them with all the pumpkins surronding them - you got some great photos!

Found you on M&M :)

Jill said...

oh my! such cuteness! i found you from M&M :)
i love that your girls have different colored hair! my twin girls are 2 and ones has curly hair and brown eyes and the other has straight hair and blue eyes :)

Unknown said...

I found your blog on multiples and more. I had my twins at 27 weeks 2 days. It's always so nice to see little preemies all grown up :) it gives me hope for the future with my little ones! :)