Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My tiny dancers....

Several months ago the girls started taking dance classes at Wishes Dance Studio.  I have no clue why it hasn't occured to me to blog about it until now.  Seriously, a super cute program for little toddlers!  The class is 40 minutes long, which in my opinion is the perfect length of time for my kiddos.  It keeps their attention for just long enough before they are ready to move on to other things. 

Each week of their class has a different theme... ballet week, fairy week, hula week, tea party week, princess week, stuffed animal week etc. etc.  Each class includes learning new dance techniques, story time and ends with a little coloring time.  The girls have really enjoyed dancing and are looking forward to the new class sessions starting. 

Here are a few pictures. 


 






















2 comments:

Christina said...

That is the cutest thing!! I wish I could find a school like that around here!

johanna said...

Janet I love your blog! I just have to say that I had my triplets on April 14th 2010 at 3:49,3:50,3:51 in the morning! How crazy, my son only lived for 40min. Mine were 25weekers I'm sure yours were similar since their weights are pretty close to mine also 1lb 7oz, 1lb 4oz & 1lb 7.5oz. I pray you have a wonderful Christmas season as you honor your other beautiful little girl, it can. E so difficult when other people only "see" two.