Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Night at School...

****Please excuse my blogging absence, we have been out of town for my little sister's wedding.  Once I sort through the hundreds of photos I have taken over the last few weeks on my digital camera (as opposed to my cell phone), I'm sure you will be sick of my blog updates***


The girl's had family pumpkin night at school yesterday (Wednesday, October 24th, 2012).  I seriously love how the girl's school really tries to get the families involved in all kinds of activities.  My kiddos had a great time showing their Ga Ga (Terry's mom) their classroom and all the fun stuff they do at school.

Here are a few pictures:

Addison scooping out the gunk from the pumpkin.

Alexis helping!

Addison and her finished pumpkin...carved free handed by yours truly!

Alexis and her finished pumpkin....carved by Daddy.

All of us with Ga Ga.

No comments: