Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Day 2013....

I hate that I didn't take more photos this year.  It was kind of difficult to direct both girls as to what presents to open first and try and keep things slightly under control, as well as take photos at the same time. 

This has been my favorite Christmas yet.  I love that the girls were completely obsessed with everything and love the magic of the holiday.

Here are the few photos I did take:






 
The girls are still carrying these stuffed dolls around everywhere. 



 
Addison had requested orange wrapping paper (her favorite color).  Or she was convinced that Santa would wrap her presents in orange paper anyway.   I decided to forgo orange paper and used orange curling ribbon instead.  You can really tell in these photos.

 
Love these two!  Decided to go casual in their jammies all day!!




 
They were so excited about their new bath cloths.


 
 
An attempt at a family shot.
 
 
My cheese balls.  The only wore those headbands for an hour.  Addison threw hers at me and said she didn't want horns anymore. 


 
Scratching lotto tickets is a big tradition in Terry's family.  Everyone receives lottery tickets in their stocking.  This is the first year the girls really took much interest.  Addison was the most interested.

 
 
 
Alexis was more interested in cleaning up the mess.  That cow picks up crumbs and she was using it to pick up the lottery scratchings.
 
 
Again, I'm so bummed I didn't get more photos but making memories and watching the girls enjoy the holidays will forever be part of my heart.  I totally dread the days when they get too old to still believe!!
 
 
 

No comments: