Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday....

Please excuse my blogging absence......I think I'm suffering from a slight case of seasonal depression.  I have no motivation to do much of anything.  These cold temperatures and the extreme amount of snow that we have received has got pretty much everyone in a slight funk!

Really nothing much new to report around here.  It's still cold, more snow is on the way, and we are all definitely ready for warmer temperatures.  I just read an article that said our snowfall since December 1st is 41.9 inches (UGH!!!).  It seems just as soon as I get the driveway cleaned off, more snow is in the forecast.  Maybe I should just quit shoveling it??  :-)

So needless to say we've been doing a lot of indoor activities.  If anyone has any ideas for crafts or games to play inside....I'm all ears!  I'm quickly running out of things to keep my girls entertained.

Anyway, we have turned part of our office in to a craft area for the girls.  It has all their crayons, markers, paper, coloring books,  stickers etc.  Up on a higher shelf is all of their paints, play dough, scissors and other items that require more supervision.  I was looking for something I could use to organize all their paint bottles.  I was searching for a container or tub to help me better manage their craft area. Terry suggested the pink bowl.  The pink bowl works perfectly to hold all the paint bottles, but I'm not sure that I won't cry every time I pull it off the shelf.  Somethings just hold too many memories.



No comments: