Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

So, Tuesday started just like any other normal doctors appointment day. Terry and I were scheduled to meet for another high risk ultrasound at 2:30. We met at the office and after 30 minutes of waiting we were called back (around 3:00ish). The ultrasound technician started the process of scanning each baby and checking things out. She again confirmed (this time 100%) that both babies are still girls. (see pictures)

Shortly after making sure that the babies are looking great the doctor rolled in. By the way, the CPC on baby B is completly gone!!! AMEN FOR THAT!!!! Dr. Summner just wanted to do some quick measurements on my cervix to make sure that everything is still looking good.


Long story short, I ended up in emergency surgery having a cerclage put in. Full details to follow. Sorry I'm on full bed rest now and it's taking a lot out of me to finish this. I will complete this blog....hopefully tomorrow.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you had to have an emergency cerclage and be on bed rest. I hope things calm down and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. You're in my thoughts.