Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Party Details:

Even though the invites have not "officially" gone out yet.....I wanted to give a quick heads up to our "Out of Town" guests who are planning on attending the party.

I contacted several local hotels in town to see if we could get a block of rooms reserved at a discounted rate.  I quickly learned that the NCAA finals are in town that weekend and hotel rooms are going to be few and far between.  I did manage to secure a block of 10 rooms for $79 each plus applicable taxes.

Anyone who is interested or is planning on staying in town I encourage you to book your rooms soon!!!

Hotel Indigo
9791 North by NorthEast Blvd
Fishers, IN  46037
317-558-4100
www.hotelindigo.com/fishersin
If booking online use Group Code "SBP"

Be sure to mention the "Smith Birthday Party" to receive the discounted rate.

No comments: