Sunday, April 25, 2010

Party Preview!

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who made our birthday party so special!!  I will do a complete post in a few days.  I feel like I haven't slept or relaxed in over a week.  I don't have the energy right now to give this post the time that it deserves.  Here is a quick preview of some of the pictures and videos to come.  Terry is having back surgery tomorrow so it may be a few days until I can get to it.  I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone!  I wish I would have had more time to sit around and talk to everyone.  I feel like there are some people I didn't even see.  Thank you so much to everyone!  Hope you enjoy these pictures until I have the time to dedicate to a full birthday posting.

Isn't this cake incredible?  The two little lady bugs on the sides were the smash cakes for the girls.
These pictures are just a tease.  Wait until you see the full on messy face pictures!!
Addison on top & Alexis on bottom

3 comments:

MaggieK said...

I love the cake...it is perfect.

Robin said...

I love the cake! I can't wait to see the pictures! Can you believe your girls are 1?!?

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Love the cake too! Love smash cakes, they are the best for first birthdays! My friend made Anna a caterpillar for her first birthday, a big one for everybody and a small one just for her, it was adorable. Gotta love first birthdays!

Hope the back surgery goes well.