Friday, April 18, 2014

Birthday post #1 of 3....

The girls got to celebrate their birthday's all weekend long.  They had a party at pre-school Friday, their birthday party on Saturday, and then their actual birthday on Sunday.  I'm still weeding through a ton of photos and I've decided to break this up into three parts depicting each day. 

I was able to take the day of work Friday.  I did this for a couple of reasons.... 1. To finish up the final details of their party and 2.  Most importantly, so I could spend the day with them at school.  I was really looking forward to sitting in on their classroom activities, little did I know that I would be put to work teaching math to 4-5 year olds.  Very fun, but I definitely now know I'm not cut out to be a pre-school teacher!!!  :-)


Here are a few photos from their party at school!!


 
 
Their party on Saturday was in the afternoon, so we started the day with #5 pancakes.  Who doesn't love fancy shaped pancakes?

 
Stay tuned....Part two from their party to come soon!!!

No comments: