Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Catch up...

Just realized that I'm behind once again on updating this 'ol blog.  Doesn't take much lately for it to fall by the wayside.....  Rather than going backwards, I'm going to keep my posts in chronological order.  Stay tuned for the next week or so as I get caught up with all the fun from their birthday festivities!!!


I will leave you with this photo of my resident goof-ball, Miss Alexis.  This child cracks me up multiple times a day!!  This photo was taken during a recent trip to Cracker Barrell (both girls favorite restaurant).  There was a family a few tables from us that had a baby screaming its head off and two other very rowdy children.  Alexis told me that she needed earplus because their noise was bugging her.  She picked up two coffee creamer cups off the table and was pretending they were ear plugs. 



No comments: