Monday, January 11, 2010

Official TOOTH Count....

As of today our official "tooth count" (maybe it should be teeth count but I like tooth count better) is up to TWO!! Addison now has her bottom two teeth. How is this possible already? She continues to surprise me on a daily basis. Alexis is still working on hers. Her gums are very hard and I'm hoping they break through VERY soon!

I need to do a better job at taking pictures!! Terry and I talk about this all the time. It's just so hard now that the girls are VERY mobile. We spend most of our time wrangling them and keeping them out of stuff. My goal is to start doing a better job taking pictures

Does it seem crazy to anyone else but me that I'm starting to think about plans for the girls 1st birthday party? How can this only be a few months away??

No comments: