Monday, July 29, 2013

Another build and grow event.....

This past Saturday we attended another Build And Grow Event at our local Lowe's hardware store.  My girls absolutely LOVE these events.  They take such pride in knowing that they built something by themselves (or with mom and dad's help).  In their little eyes, they built it and they get all the credit.  We love these little clinics!  Hopefully, my girls will grow up to be more proficient with a hammer than I am!

 
Addison with her completed car.

 
Alexis with her race car.  Although you can see one of the stickers from the wheel is missing.  When she discovered the sticker had come off, you would of thought the world was coming to an end. 


And my never ending attempts to get a photo of both of them.  This was the best I could do.

No comments: