Friday, March 12, 2010

Picture Overload!

I feel like a lot of my recent posts have been really "heavy" lately so I'm going to try and lighten things up with some recent pictures and videos of the girls. I hope you enjoy!!

The below video was taken on March 8th. The girls don't get "let out" of their fenced in area much. But as soon as Addison sees the gate open she makes a run for it. This time I had to grab the camera.


We've been blessed with some amazing weather this past week here in Indiana. On Tuesday evening we decided to load up the girls and walk down to the park. The girls experienced the swings for the first time. The below video is Addison in the swing. Unfortunately, Alexis fell asleep in the stroller on the walk so we weren't able to capture her on video before the battery died. Bummer!

Below:  Addison wasn't sure what to think at first.

At first she was more interested in watching the other kids play.

Then she figured out that swinging is FUN!!!! And she was all smiles!


As I mentioned before, Alexis had fallen asleep in the stroller on the walk to the park.  She wasn't quite awake enough at first to enjoy swinging.  She just kind of stiffened up and stared at us for a bit.

Then she started checking out the other kids having fun.


The she really got into it!

"Hey Sissy, this swinging stuff is fun!"

What a great evening at the park with my kiddos!!


Here are a few other cute (at least I think so)random pictures that we have taken recently.

Everytime Addison sees me coming with the camera lately, this is what I get.  Do you think she's tired of me taking her picture?
Alexis likes to peek out at us through her gate.  She cracks herself up when she does this.
Our poor cat seems to be a target lately.  The girls are very amused my her tail lately.  Miss Alexis got caught pulling on her tail this morning.  She's giving me her "I didn't do it" look in this picture.  Jynxie has been a good sport about it.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

so fun to see the videos! your girls are precious!

Lisa said...

Your pictures are so cute!

Richelle & Mike said...

Love the pics Janet! Especially the eyes closed and peeking out through the gate one. Too cute! Glad you're out enjoying the weather too. It's been a LONG winter cooped up with two babies.