Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THEN and NOW...

As we are just a mere 13 days away from the girls first birthday, I thought I would do a few "looking back" posts to the days leading up to the big day.  I'm doing this more as a "look how far we've come" tribute for myself, but I thought I would share it with you all.

THEN
The first time we got to hold both the girls together.  May 23rd, 2009.

June 2009

Father's Day 2009
July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

and for some strange reason I don't have any pictures of Terry holding both girls until just a few days ago??

NOW

March 2009

We've come along way since those first pictures back in May of 2009.

4 comments:

Robin said...

You totally need to get some of these printed to display at their party! It really is amazing.. :)

Misty Dawn said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

Wow, they've grown so much! Love the pics.

Jenn said...

How sweet! What beautiful girls!

Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I know its over but I'm still partying and visiting some new blogs! :)

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest