Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung.....

We have been loving the beautiful weather here in Indiana the past few days.  The girls (as well as Mommy and Daddy) are loving the walks to the park every evening.  The girls thoroughly enjoy playing outside and swinging their little hearts out.  We may have to keep a closer eye on Addison, as she likes to flirt with all the little boys at the park.  Her Daddy has mentioned getting a shot gun for any boys who come around....so watch out gentleman.  Terry has already said no dating until they are 30.  Just thought I would share some cute pictures that we took last night.  Enjoy!!  The sweaters and hoods probably weren't necessary since it was close to 80 degrees, but with the wind yesterday, we didn't want to take any chances of getting ear infections.  And yes, I am that crazy Mom who cleans off the swings with a lysol wipe before I allow the girls to play.  I don't care, make fun of me if you want!  Where my girls are concerned, I can never be too careful!

Not quite sure about swinging double at first....

Addison laughing at her Daddy.  She loves it when you say "wheeeeee" when you push her in the swing.

Addison says, "look at my two shiny teeth boys".  Followed by Terry saying "back off"!!
 
Alexis also showing off her pearly whites!

My little dare devil Addison playing on the slide.  This kid seriously has no fear!  We are afraid she's going to be jumping out of planes and bungee jumping in her teen years.

"Hey boys!  Look at me over here being a big girl on the slide!"

"Best Friends"....my favorite picture of the girls from yesterday.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that last picture! It's definitely frame-worthy!

Emily said...

Janet, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm so glad to have found yours! Your girls are incredibly cute. I especially liked that picture of them swinging double - there are four leg holes in those swings, after all! I hope planning their birthday party goes well - doesn't time just fly! Thanks again for stopping by :)

Robin said...

Yes, the swing picture at the end should go in a frame for sure!!

I love the teeth. When Alli had teeth like that we used to call them "pumpkin teeth" since they looked like a jack o lantern.

Debbie said...

Stopped by from the UBP Party. Your girls are adorable. They do grow SOOOO Fast....

Now following you.

www.lifeofamodernmom.com