Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!!!

Ok, so the way it looks now.....we are fairly sure that it's going to rain on our parade this Saturday.  I'm still praying and crossing every part of my body that will cross, in hopes of a beautiful day.  Being the planner that I am, I know that we need to incorporate a "plan B". 

Here is our new plan:  If it is raining at noon on Saturday, the party will be moved to our house.  This is not an ideal situation, but we will make it work.  Since there are a large number of people coming, I just want to try and make everyone aware of our back up plan in case we do get rained out. 

I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and hope for the best.  Ever since the girls were born, we've been thrown curve balls and obstacles to overcome.  This is just another one of the curve balls.  We will roll with the punches and do the best we can.  What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!!  We will enjoy this celebration of life with our closest family and friends regardless of the weather!!

I will be sending out a mass email soon.  This will have directions from the hotel to our house.  If you are planning on coming and know others who are as well, please help me by passing along this information.  We continue to be optimistic and are hoping for a great day, but we also need to be realistic and form a back up just in case.

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

My daughter was born in December and so we had to have her 1st birthday at our house too. Woah, we were so busting at the seams! But, everyone had a great time anyway, just a wee bit cozy. I'm sure it will work out!