Monday, April 19, 2010

What I LOVE about Costco.....

DOUBLE CARTS!!!
It's so much easier to shop when you have a shopping cart built for two!!!

Yes, I am slacking in my blogging lately, I know!  I'm working on an update from the girls one year physicals that I hope to have up in the next day or two.  I've been very busy putting the finishing touches on the girls party.  Please pray for beautiful weather this Saturday!  What was I thinking planning an outdoor party at a park?  This is stressing me out!!  Please Please Please let the weather be nice!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

We had Mia's first birthday party on Saturday. 30+ people, including 8 kids under the age of 5,all in my house. Total craziness, but FUN! And I slept better Saturday night than I have in a month.

Good luck and enjoy!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I love the double carts at Sam's too. And Aldi has them as well now, best supermarket invention for sure!

Hope the party goes well!