Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heat Wave...


Ok, so to all my blogger buddies who have complained about how it's only 50 degrees today in Florida or to the ones who have whined about how it's soooo miserably hot in California at 90+ degrees.... let me just share that the official temperature in Indiana right now is a whopping -4. This is a major improvement from the -18 that it was on my way to work this morning.
Terry is super cute. He called me on his way home from an appointment about 11:30ish. He told me to make sure that I keep his kids warm, because it's too cold for them to be outside. I think he's starting to come around a little more about being the Daddy of multiples. I'm hoping that tomorrow will help even more!!! I can't hardly wait! We both are super excited to see our babies again and to hopefully find out the genders!!! Until then....
P.S./PART TWO OF THIS POST:
The heat in my building at work is struggling to keep up since it is so cold outside. It's around 68 degrees in here. If it gets much colder I'm going to head home for the day. But I just had the most amazing cup of hot chocolate!!! Yes, I know, caffeine, chocolate, sugar, all that stuff is bad, but I couldn't help it!! YUMMMM!!! It was so incredible. Have I mentioned that I'm hungry and thirsty 99.9% of the time? That's a blog for another time!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thinking of you today!