Sunday, May 3, 2009

Holy Moly..... I figured it out!!

I've spent some time today working on trying to figure out how to upload videos from our new video camera. I'm getting there..but it's still taking me awhile. I've been trying to upload the videos directly onto my web page, but it literally takes almost an hour to upload a 3 minute video. I have just opted to load them into youtube.com and post a link. This saves me a ton of time!! Below are clips from their first baths. Addison's on Sunday, April 26th and Alexis' on Friday, May 1st, 2009. Enjoy!!! (I will post their baptism video soon, I promise!!)

This is the link to me giving Addison a bath...

This is the link to Grandma giving Alexis a bath...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScWehdqFgzA

This is a the link to a video of Grandpa Flanigan holding Addison why her sheets are being changed on her bed....

Since I'm doing a post tonight, (even though I said I wasn't going to) I figured I would give you an quick update on the girls....
Addison (who I got to hold again today, see pictures to the left and below right) had her picc line removed from her arm today. She is no longer receiving any nourishment through her IV and is eating everything by mouth (well, thru her feeding tube anyway). She is currently receiving 18ml every three hours. Miss Addison is topping out the scales at 2 pounds 6 ounces.


Alexis who is pictured below left, is now eating 12 ml every three hours. She's on a quick pace to catch up with her sister. Alexis is now topping out the scales at 2 pounds 9 ounces. We are hoping she will break 3 pounds soon!!
Both girls had the humidity and heat on their isolates turned off yesterday evening. They both are maintaining their own body temperatures well on their own. Which is great news!
We would like to remind everyone to keep their fingers crossed and to say a ton of prayers for that Addison's brain scan tomorrow goes well!!

No comments: