Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meet The Teacher....

I seriously can not believe that I'm writing this blog post already.  It seems like just yesterday my little girls were coming home from the hospital.  Time seriously has just flown by.  I have never fully understood that concept until the girls were born.

Last Wednesday, August 29, 2012....We took the girlies to meet their teacher(s).  Starting September 5th, the girls will be starting a part time pre-school program at a local church. 

Both girls were a little hesitant at first but after a few minutes of looking around, you would of thought they owned the place.  They were both sad to leave and keep asking if they can go back.  I'm hoping next Wednesday goes as smoothly and they continue loving "school". 

I can't believe my babies are going to pre-school already.  I'm anticipating a lot of tears next week.....not from them, but from me!


My girlies in front of the apple cart. 

September is barn yard themed at their school.  Every morning at check in, we walk them to their classroom...sign them in, find their apple and have them place it on the apple cart.  This is how attendance is taken.  There are twelve kiddos (including them) in their class.

Keeping with the barn yard theme....the girls picked out an animal to color. 

The girls playing in their classroom. 
It was interesting to watch them play in a different setting.  They never played "together"...  But they were never far apart from one another. 


Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!

No comments: