Friday, January 11, 2013

Catching Up!

I really want to try to do better in 2013 with documenting and updating my blog.  It seems like as technology becomes more advance I'm having a harder time with this.  I know that doesn't make sense....but it is so convenient for me to use my Ipad for everything.  Whereas to update my blog and download photos I need to sign on to the actual computer.  Blah Blah Blah....

Just because I do want to document this, here are a few of the remaining photos from our Elf (Joe) from Christmas.  Maybe in the near future I may be able to post our actual Christmas photos.  Here's hoping....

Joe hanging from a sign in our laundry room.
The girls thought this was hysterical.  It was the first time Joe had food.  After the hilarity had worn off, Addison was a little irritated that Joe had eaten her chocolate pudding.  Mommy didn't think this one through 100%.  By Joe eating a pudding cup, this meant we had an odd number of puddings left in the fridge.  It's the little things that cause drama at our house.
This came about purely by accident.  I dropped my bowl of popcorn.
By the last week, I was really reaching for ideas.  Terry came up with this one.


Our family had a great time with Joe this year.  I will admit that by Christmas I was a little relieved not to have to remember to move Joe every evening.  There were numerous days that I would wake up in the middle of the night cursing because I forgot to move him. 

No comments: