Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Never before seen photos...

A few evenings ago I found Terry's old cell phone in a drawer in our office.  Surprisingly it actually powered on for a few minutes....Long enough for me to look through some old photos and find some pictures I had never seen before of the girls.  These photos were taken on April 14th, 2009 at about 2:00 in the afternoon.  Which means that the girls were barely twelve hours old in these photos.  I did spend a good two hours bawling my eyes out after finding these photos.

Here are a few pictures that I would like to share.  There are several that are very difficult to look at.  I will spare you those.  Their tiny little bodies looked so fragile and frail.  Some of the photos you can see how translucent their skin was and almost see every tiny artery.   Hard to believe that these precious little miracles are almost four years old!!

I thank God every day for my tiny babies! 


Above seven photos are Addison


Above five photos are Alexis.

No comments: