Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas 2012 Part one...

Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning at our house....

Both girls got stompees.  These are a super huge waste of money if you ask my opinion but they were really excited about them.  They have been wanting them for awhile thanks to the commercial that runs on tv every two minutes.  Addison got alligator slippers and Alexis got unicorns.


An attempt at a group shot.  They did not want to hold still!


Doctor kits....They love these things!  I get check ups several times a day now!  I've also had brain surgery, stitches and a broken arm.


Both munchkins also got super hero capes.  Addison wouldn't let me take a picture of her.  These were a huge hit!


Another attempt at getting a photo of both of them with their stockings!  My little cheese balls!

No comments: