Monday, January 14, 2013

What will they be???

As a parent I constantly find myself wondering what my kids will be when they grow up.....

Will they climb Mount Everest???

Will they become doctors???


What are my tiny babies destined to be???
Yes, this is a photo of Addison's hospital bracelet that continuously fell off of her ankle.

While I wonder what my girls will do 20 years from now I don't want them to grow up too fast!  It seems impossible to me that I'm currently planning their fourth birthday party!!! 

So for right now we focus on the basics.....

Addison so intently traces her "A's".  She takes her time with each and every letter. 
(Yep, I think she is going to be a lefty.)


Alexis rushes through just to get finished....as if she couldn't be more bored by writing her letters.


So yes Aunt Paula,....Alexis' penmanship will be awful.  I'm told this is a requirement for a doctor right???

And yes, the Christmas table cloth is still on the table until I can find a suitable replacement.

*********

Just for my own documentation.....I weighed the girls last night on our scale.  Addison weighs 28.6 pounds and Alexis weighs 30.4 pounds.  It's amazing how much difference two tiny pounds makes.  But Alexis does feel like she weighs a ton more than Addison.

No comments: