Monday, October 7, 2013

Bones....

There has been a lot of recent discussion in our house regarding "bones".  Broken bones, what your bones do, how many bones we have etc.

This all started when my mom brought my "childhood box" to our house with my casts in it.  I broke my arm when I was 11 years old.  I will never forget the date....I broke my arm on 6,7,8, 9....That would be 6-7-89 or June 7, 1989.  The girls were fascinated by my old casts.

Ever since then, the girls have been talking about their bones and how many they have.  I can't remember the exact conversation, but Alexis thinks that since Aunt Paula is a nurse she knows the answer to every medical question, and she usually does.  A few weeks ago, she made me ask Aunt Paula how many bones she has. 

Last night Alexis made me take a picture of her to send to Aunt Paula with her "bones" pajamas.  She also told me that her "jamma's" don't have 206 bones on them, but they do glow in the dark.

No comments: