Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Yesterday we took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  The girls school had their school field trip yesterday and we all had a great time, despite the cold and the muddy conditions. 
 
Yes, my kids are wearing winter coats and gloves.  It was that cold out on the farm.  And yes, they are wearing winter snow boots.  It was muddy due to the rain the night before.  I couldn't find their rain boots, and doubting that they would still fit, I didn't spend much time looking for them.  The snow boots worked quite well actually.
 
Here are some of my favorite photos:
 
 
 




 
Above two photos:  They had the kiddos doing "farm work", prior to our hay ride.



 
Selfie of Addison and Me.

 
Love her to pieces!

 
Love this pic of my girlies!

 
And always a silly photo included!

 
Selfie of me and my peanut!

 
On the hay ride!

 
Finding the perfect pumpkin!

 
She found it!

 
Love them!  They decided to get "medium" pumpkins.


 
With some of their classmates.

 
Can't believe how much my girlies have grown....
 
Here is a little comparison for yah....
 
 
Taken October 2010.

No comments: